Welcome to the Orléans Chamber of Commerce!
Bienvenue à la Chambre de Commerce d'Orléans!
2017 Business Excellence Awards
Charity Casino Game Rules and Information
1. The Charity Casino will take place between the hours of 5:30pm and 7:25pm and benefit Children at Risk.
2. If purchased prior to January 26, 2017, $25.00 value of playing chips (having no real monetary value) (the "Chips") can be purchased for $20.00. At the event, the cost will be $25.00. All additional buy-ins will be $25.00.
3. Upon arrival, please check-in with your pre-paid receipt at the Casino registration desk to receive your voucher for the Chips. In the event you have not pre-paid for your Chips, you can purchase them at Casino registration desk.
4. In order to receive your Chips, please present your voucher to any of the dealers at the gaming tables.
5. Once you accumulate $500 worth of Chips, the dealer will provide you with a prize draw ticket. Thereafter, you will receive one (1) additional prize draw ticket upon achieving the $1000, $1500, $2000, and $2500 benchmarks only. No further benefit can be achieved by accumulating chips beyond the $2500 benchmark.
6.You can change tables with your accumulated chips at any time. However, dealers will only issue prize draw tickets for benchmarks achieved at their table (i.e. if you arrive at a table with $700 value of chips, you will not receive a prize draw ticket for the $500 benchmark but will receive a prize draw ticket if you achieve the $1000 benchmark (and any other benchmark thereafter).
7. Your prize draw tickets are to be provided to the Casino registration desk no later than 7:30 p.m. You will place one half of your ticket in the prize draw bowl and keep the other half until the draw.
8. Any remaining chips must be given back to the dealers no later than 7:30 p.m.
9. If you choose not to play any of the casino games, you can exchange your Chips voucher for one (1) prize draw ticket from any of the dealers.
10. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE PRESENT AT THE TIME OF THE DRAW TO WIN!
11. All gambling will stop at 7:25 p.m. sharp and the prize draw will occur between 9:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
12. The net proceeds accumulated from the sale of chips for the Charity Casino will be split equally between the draw winner and Children at Risk.
13. For any additional information please speak to a BEA committee member.
Come and HAVE FUN and help us support
Children at Risk!
Children at Risk!