Affinity Programs & Benefits
Professional Growth and Prosperity
From peer-to-peer networking events to professional development sessions, from business leader roundtables to policy committees, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce offers you plenty of opportunities to get involved in activities that will allow you to grow professionally as well as influence policy and decision-making to the benefit of all Canadians.
By participating on the Canadian Chamber’s policy committees or by submitting policy resolutions developed by their respective chambers to the Canadian Chamber’s policy process for approval at its annual general meeting (AGM), chamber members shape the Canadian Chamber’s advocacy agenda. Chamber members are the only members who can approve policy resolutions at the Canadian Chamber’s AGM.
Access to a Wealth of Information
Through its various communications vehicles and direct access to its policy experts, your membership investment in the Canadian Chamber opens the door to a wealth of information on federal legislation and business initiatives.
Through the purchasing power of the Orléans Chamber of Commerce and other Chambers across Canada, Grand & Toy is able to provide a specialized program that extends preferred pricing to all Chamber Members. Sign-up today to start taking advantage of these benefits. Click Here!
- Save on average up to 25% off competitor pricing.
- Get preferred pricing on select categories including coffee & tech accessories.
- SAVE OVER 30% on paper. (North American sourced) Savings.
- Up to 85% OFF over 7,500 quality office products
FREE delivery on orders over $50.00
Unlike many of its competitors, Chambers Plan is able to offer coverage to most firms, including one-person firms, farms and ranches, and home-based businesses! Any for-profit business, in operation for at least six months, is eligible for coverage and coverage is guaranteed renewable. Click Here!
Basic tools to manage your vehicle expenses, volume discounts on purchases, online account management, and card level reporting.
- Earn fuel discounts based on volume
- Know where, when, and how much was purchased on each card
- Choose between restricted (fuel, motor oil, top-up fluids, and car washes) and unrestricted (any type of purchase and $75 limit on convenience items) cards.
- No annual or set-up fees
Preferred rates on the electronic processing of VISA, MasterCard, Discover and debit cards through First Data Canada
Home, auto and travel insurance through Johnson Inc.
Protect your business with CIRA’s cyber security solutions including D-Zone and Domain Lock
Chamber Travel programs to visit Thailand, South Africa, Bali or Iceland.
SME-oriented online training courses
Online tool for entrepreneurs, sales people, and executives for their everyday communications with customers and prospects.
Reduce your chamber’s risk with online document certification service
- Discounts of 40% on shipments within Canada and to worldwide destinations, 25% on imports into Canada and 75% (starting at) on freight shipments services with the UPS® Savings Program.
- A savings program that offers member’s savings up to 30% off the everyday public web price of Lenovo’s entire product line.